Are You Looking for a New Job
or New Career Direction?
Are you ready for the next “rung on the ladder” – a new job?
Do you need some practical advice about landing a job?
Are you beginning to think and say, “I can’t find a job”?
Does crafting a new resume make your head spin?
Are you ready to GO for the Job?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you have come to the right place.
When you work with me, you’ll benefit from a Job Search Method that works. Also, you will receive ideas, research information, job search strategies, and interview tips as well as opportunities for interview rehearsals and job search and career coaching dialogue. You will gain an understanding of what employers are looking for and using such as the “position and person match” process and “behavioral” interviews. Working together, we will create and you will receive valuable tools such as:
- Your Success Profile – your qualifications summary, brand
- Your Introduction – your first impression … in person, on phone, mail/text
- Your LinkedIn® Profile … your professional introduction
- Your attention-getting Resume as well as other valuable, job search documents such as an amazing, effective Cover Letter and a useful list of your References
- An Interview Strategies guide as well as interview rehearsal opportunities and coaching
- A Job Search Check-list for both preparation and action.
You’ll gain an advisor to help your job search journey. With decades of interpersonal and business experience in Corporate America and having worked with organizations of many types and size, I know what it takes to find a job and enjoy a successful career. See GO to the blog for samples of advice.
GO for the Job offers you job search advice and tools that work.
Today … whether you are unemployed, underemployed, or ready for a career change you are likely facing challenges that include:
- Intense competition for jobs (more than 20 applicants for most).
- Little response to resumes that you submit online or in person.
Undoubtedly, you are discovering that finding a job in today’s market takes a well-written resume and much more including: preparation, a positive attitude, and persistence.
Contact me and let’s get started.