Are You Looking for a New Job
or New Career Direction?
Are you ready for the next “rung on the ladder” – a new job?
Are you frustrated with your job search and are you saying, “I can’t find a job”?
Would you like some practical, solid advice about landing a job?
Does the idea of crafting a new resume make your head spin?
Are you not quite ready to GO for the Job?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you have come to the right place.
Hello, I’m Jon and here to help you Go for the job. With decades of interpersonal and business experience in Corporate America and having worked with organizations of many types and size, I know what it takes to find a job and enjoy a successful career.
When you work with me, you’ll benefit from a Job Search Method that works. Also, you will receive ideas, research information, job search strategies, and interview tips as well as opportunities for interview rehearsals and coaching dialogue. You will gain an understanding of what employers are looking for and using such as the “position and person match” process and “behavioral” interviews. Working together, we will create and you will receive valuable tools such as:
- Your Success Profile – your qualifications summary, your brand
- Your Introduction – your first impression
- Your attention-getting Resume as well as other valuable, job search documents such as an amazing, effective Cover Letter and a list of References
- An Interview Strategies guide as well as interview rehearsal opportunities and coaching
- A Job Search Check-list for both preparation and action.
You’ll gain an advisor to help your job search journey. GO to the blog for a sample of advice.
GO for the Job offers you job search advice and tools that work.
Today … whether you are unemployed, underemployed, or ready for a career change you are likely facing challenges that include:
- Intense competition for jobs (more than 20 applicants for most).
- Little response to resumes that you submit online or in person.
Undoubtedly, you have also discovered that finding a job in today’s market takes a well-written resume and much more including: preparation, a positive attitude, and persistence.
Contact me and let’s get started.