Are You Looking for a New Job
or New Career Direction?
Are you ready for the next “rung on the ladder” – a new job?
Are you frustrated with your job search and are you saying, “I can’t find a job”?
Does the idea of crafting a new resume make your head spin?
Would you like some practical, solid advice about landing a job?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you’ve come to the right place. You have probably discovered that finding a new job, today, takes preparation, a positive attitude, and persistence, not just a well-written resume. You also know that whether you are unemployed, underemployed or ready for a career change you are facing challenges that include:
- Intense competition for jobs (more than 20 applicants for most).
- Little response to resumes that you submit online or in person.
Hello, I’m Jon and here to help you – go for the job. With decades of business experience in Corporate America and having worked with organizations of many types and size, I know what it takes to find a job and enjoy a successful career.
When you work with me, you’ll benefit from a Job Search Method that works. You will receive ideas, research information, job search strategies, and interview tips as well as opportunities for interview rehearsals and career coaching.
You will gain an understanding of what employers are looking for and using such as the “position and person match” process and “behavioral” interviews. Working together, we will create and you will receive valuable tools such as:
- Your Success Profile – your qualifications summary, your brand
- Your Introduction – your first impression
- Your attention-getting Resume as well as other valuable, job search documents such as a Cover Letter and a list of References
- An Interview Strategies guide as well as coaching and rehearsal opportunities
- A Job Search Check-list for both preparation and action
GO for the Job offers you job search advice and tools that work.
– an Affiliate Venture of SEAQuest Associates –
and an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau